New AZ Gear

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default New AZ Gear

Next to pointguardU, what's the next best site to get some new AZ gear.....up here in North Dakota it's a little thin, looking to get some new stuff before we win the chip. And I'm not looking to give the school any more money than my out of state tuition back in the early 2000's, who has a good site that isn't ridiculously expensive.

Pick Em Rank

Default New AZ Gear

Beardownshop.com

Pick Em Rank

You can sometimes find hidden gems on Ebay. I found a 3 pack of shirts on there a while back that I got for $12. 2 of them were very high quality and shirts I have not seen anywhere else (could mean they're not licensed, but they're Nike)
    "I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by arizona_pausch View Post
    Next to pointguardU, what's the next best site to get some new AZ gear.....up here in North Dakota it's a little thin, looking to get some new stuff before we win the chip. And I'm not looking to give the school any more money than my out of state tuition back in the early 2000's, who has a good site that isn't ridiculously expensive.
    I get most of my stuff at ebay
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God.

"We played in Maui and beat Kansas, lost to Michigan State in overtime and lost to Connecticut. That's not quite like losing to Sisters of the Poor. If you want to be ranked, you really need to play those kinds of teams. But if you want to be recognized in the RPI, you need to play the good teams. So that's been a little bit of our story." Lute Olson

Wildcat Fan NastinessIsRequired's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Retro College Cuts! I got an awesome tshirt from there. Waiting for them to add our shorts from the 90s though...