LOVING THIS TEAM

Pick Em Rank

Default LOVING THIS TEAM

Happy Birthday Zeus, loving that little jumper!

Gabe, Nick, and TJ with 38 points, 16 rebounds, 16 assists, 4 steals, 1 huge block on Cobbs, and only 1 turnover..

Aaron and Rondae 9/10 from the Free Throw line..

Rondae's "double-double", (12 points and 10 rebounds)..

Elliott Pitts' early 3 pointer (nice stroke), good defense, and how about his outrageous effort on his dive for the loose ball which he got?

Loving this team!!!

WE ARE ARIZONA!!!
    "Its a good day t​o be an Arizona Wildcat." -- "Its always SUNNY in Tucson."

Pick Em Rank

Pitts' dive for that loose ball tho! My HS coach would've probably nutted if he saw that
    "Limits, like Fears, are often just an Illusion" - G.O.A.T

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/reeb...le-than-a-game

Pick Em Rank

I knew pitts would be a serious gamer one day, never would have thought he would be ready to contribute as a true freshman. Lovin' me some Pitts right now.

Pick Em Rank

Well put LVAZBB!

I also loved the hustle and effort that Pitts showed for that loose ball.

Very nice to see our CATS clicking on all cylinders.
    #4Bashley

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Coach Miller not only knows talent when he sees it, but he also knows the right kind of talent that would fit best for Arizona. Elliot will turn into a very good player this season, and next season he'll be great. He's worked on his defense and is a pretty good defender already. His shooting stroke is what he was best at to begin with. He's going to be a great Wildcat.

Zeus is going to be off the charts next season. His game just keeps getting better and better.

The Wildcats are earning respect all over this country for their effort, their hard work, and their talent level. They are the most level headed, committed players I've seen in a long time. I think they're going to be hard to beat the remainder of this season.

Bear Down Wildcats!

Honey Badgers Rookie The Stairmaster's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

The last two games has been unbelievable to watch. I loved the stats that were shown last night about our scoring bursts between the last two games. Pitts last night became my favorite player (sorry RHJ don't hate me) after that dive last night. He had no hesistation, he just did what he felt was natural. I really look forward to seeing what he can do for us over the next few years. Also loved watching Hazzard get.over four minutes of playing last night. On Sunday I hope to see Mayes get more PT in his final home game.

Why does the college basketball season go by so fast?
    Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    I'll take the baller over the gonna be baller everytime

Pick Em Rank

Zeus coming back? I saw saliva on the corner of Ainge's mouth when he was watching Zeus play.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

@UA in FL- I hope he does come back, but you know what happens when they dangle millions. He's hard to figure though. He looks like the kind of guy that wants the full ride through college. If he comes back and continues to improve he'll be at least close to lottery next year.

Wildcat Fan, I am azfansincebirth's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by UA_in_FL View Post
    Zeus coming back? I saw saliva on the corner of Ainge's mouth when he was watching Zeus play.
    flip saunders as well
    Theres good, and there's ARIZONA good..
    The difference is VAST

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Now we just need to teach the ESPN Sportscenter folks Elliot's name...it is ELLIOT Pitts not ELI Pitts....sheesh. I am pretty sure Walton kept confusing Pitts with other players also...but I simply chalked all that up to the brain function he must have lost during his hippie days.

Ever since I heard this kid finished out a high school game with a broken jaw (or something to this effect), I was sold on how tough a baller he was going to be.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I am already looking forward to buy tickets for next year! I hope we will have some good deals! It is too bad I don't have many friends who follow college basketball closely :/ I will enjoy it by myself anyway because we are gonna be tough, very tough! :D

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I think if Justise knew mayes rondae ag and nick were leaving, he woulda committed

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by wiiiid View Post
    I knew pitts would be a serious gamer one day, never would have thought he would be ready to contribute as a true freshman. Lovin' me some Pitts right now.
    Pitts improvement from Day 1 has been great to see. Recruits need to know that Miller can coach someone into a contributor during the season. I feel the same way about what Miller and staff have done with Zeus and York. They are much, much better players than when they got here.

I, too, see big things in Pitts' future.
    Robert Wagner killed Bison Dele!