Gordon's FTs!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Arizona Gordon's FTs!

They were awesome! He seemed to change the way he used to shoot his FTs. I don't know who advised him or what caused this change but this way seems to work for him and it might bring an end to a potential hack-AG strategy.

Well-done AG!

Pick Em Rank

Everything is looking more confident: ball handling, shooting, driving. Just at the right time too!

Pick Em Rank

yes yes and yes. real proud of everything he is doing right now. I want to give the boy a hug everytime he makes a free throw.

Pick Em Rank

His stroke looked so natural, that shooting hand extension was so smooth, guy really could be a great stroker some day
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"

Raleigh Reignmakers CrazyCatzfan's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Big props to AG for improving during the season, his demeanor and body language seems to be back at full swag levels again too

Pick Em Rank

Yes, swag levels are high, he looks like hes just having fun and taking what the game gives him, he is certainly starting to shut up all the folks saying he needs another year, bear down AG, get us that NC this year then go make millions

Pick Em Rank

Confidence. It's amazing what it can do. He and every one else ate playing with it now and are much looser. You can see it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

That possession in the second half when his defender came out after him and he just crossed him over and made it look so smooth...those NBA GM's in the crowd must have smiled, that's what they were hoping to see! Ugh, if he can keep improving through the tournament we can't be stopped. Seeing the intensity out there is awesome and these 80pt games are fun as hell to watch! Keep it rolling

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Summercat View Post
    Confidence. It's amazing what it can do. He and every one else ate playing with it now and are much looser. You can see it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    Bingo. He didn't change his form or anything. It is just a matter of confidence increasing.

surrounded by an army of 2. Which i created...
    Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Statfreak101 View Post
    Bingo. He didn't change his form or anything. It is just a matter of confidence increasing.
    yeah, i didn't notice a change in form. I just saw a smile on his face

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

How Do You Fall Out Of A Recliner? It isn't easy, but here's what it takes. You watch a defender come at Aaron Gordon...and you can tell he's coming to make a steal and score, making the ESPN highlights. Aaron Gordon puts a move on him (so easily) and leaves the defender looking like that great big ice cream that Daddy just bought him fell off of the cone and is laying on the sidewalk melting. I laughed so hard I almost DID fall out of a recliner! His free throws made me cheer really loud, but that play should be on the highlight reel of every sports station. Serious.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

It seemed to me that he had more confidence which put more arc in his shot. Way better looking free throws than before.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

It seemed to me that he had more confidence which put more arc in his shot. Way better looking free throws than before.

Pick Em Rank

Don't know if you guys saw it or not, but the announcers did a Damon shoutout, so the camera's went to the bench with Damon talking to Miller. A couple of starters had come out already. AG was heading to the line. Damon was leaning in to speak to Miller. Miller was focused and looking at AG, and I guess AG was looking to the bench. Miller pointed to his head and gave a sort of calm down gesture. You can see Miller is working hard with AG.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr5sogzd4j1qfd3x7.gif

I am the one who knocks....I am the Danger!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

@Arty, I saw that. Coach Miller does stuff like that most of the time. When he's not he's jumping up and down and yelling and pointing. He's into just about every second of these games. GREAT Coach.

Pick Em Rank

If I was good at basketball and a kid in high school, I sure would want Miller to be my coach.

Originally Posted by titan4wildcats View Post
    @Arty, I saw that. Coach Miller does stuff like that most of the time. When he's not he's jumping up and down and yelling and pointing. He's into just about every second of these games. GREAT Coach.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Man it was awesome to see AG and RHJ combine for 9-10 from the line! Great to see AG making strides and gaining confidence at the right time.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

AG had 5-6 from the FT...way to go Aaron!. Loved the way McKale erupted after every make FT. We have been right with him the whole way, and he obviously appreciates all the support. As long as he is hitting 3PT shots in practice or during the shoot around before a game, I think he should lob up at least one 3PT a game also...just for the heck of it.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Are you guys sure he didn't change his shot? His old free throws looked like his hands were spread wider and the ball kind of got pushed of his fingertips. The shot last night looked to roll off starting at the hand much like D-Will's.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Are you guys sure he didn't change his shot? His old free throws looked like his hands were spread wider and the ball kind of got pushed of his fingertips. The shot last night looked to roll off starting at the hand much like D-Will's.
    I agree, it is beyond confidence I think. Yes he has more confidence now but FT style was surely different at the game, softer and wider angle overall.