Private Forum Special

Hybrid View

Super Moderator PointGuardU.com's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Private Forum Special

$99 for a year. Paypal to ptguardu@gmail.com or call 18006056987 to pay by phone.

Include username in your paypal notes. thanks.

Offer good from now til Sunday.

Info has been on fire.

São Paulo Sour Diesel tulsacats's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

I cannot say it enough the PF is the best investment you can make if you're an Arizona basketball fan. The amount of info that you get as a PF member is unreal no other site compares.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Will this add a year to my current subscription at this price? If it does, so worth it! Loving being a member of this community, such a great opportunity.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by krislees View Post
    Will this add a year to my current subscription at this price? If it does, so worth it! Loving being a member of this community, such a great opportunity.
    yes

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Great investment, I was a Wildcat fan before, or so I thought, the info in the Private Forum is amazing and I will be a member for long into the foreseeable future. Thanks ACE!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

The Private Forum and PGU are what help me through these cold-ass days in SoDak.
    The PF keeps me smiling and feeling warm.
    To resist is to piss in the wind, anyone who does will end up smelling.

Pick Em Rank

Boom....extension complete!

"He touched the ball" Wildcat_13's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Everyone who is on the fence needs to join, great info. Ace, any idea when mine expires?

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Wildcat_13 View Post
    Everyone who is on the fence needs to join, great info. Ace, any idea when mine expires?
    About a week

Pick Em Rank

unsolicited here

You've probably seen me on every Arizona site there is over the years, there's a reason this is the only organization i actually give my money to, the information is bar none, it's just the type of information I like as a rabid fan. I find my self chipping into community initiatives (3 Point Animal Charity Drive, Vegas PGU Bash) because i think what we pay is far too cheap given the amount of work these guys do.

Cheers.
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"

Pick Em Rank

About the cost of my NetFlix account. Extended.
    If God isn't a Wildcat fan, then why do I bleed Red and Blue?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

As a former PF member trust me when I say this is money well spent! If you're on the edge about whether or not to do it. My answer is simple, if you want to know your wildcats, no team does it better than PGU! If I didn't owe the IRS a grand, I'd rejoin in a heartbeat.

Beardown!

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by aswho View Post
    As a former PF member trust me when I say this is money well spent! If you're on the edge about whether or not to do it. My answer is simple, if you want to know your wildcats, no team does it better than PGU! If I didn't owe the IRS a grand, I'd rejoin in a heartbeat.

Beardown!
    enjoy

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Just renewed my subscription! As Ace mentioned, the info is INCREDIBLE! More than worth the price if you want the inside scoop as NOBODY does it better than PGU!!!!!
    Go Hard or Go Home!

Maui Big Black Howler Monkeys Caz's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Cant beat the PF
    Air-Zona!!!!
    " I'm just a basketball player, I don't really have a true position. I just play hard on every possession " - Derrick Williams

Pick Em Rank

Well worth it. Pennies a day!

Dawgwarrior

Private Forum For The Win. If your not satisfied, you'd be literally the first. I highly recommend it.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

The best info ANYWHERE about recruits...know months before others if a recruit is coming to UofA. Praas does the best interviews with recruits.

Ever wonder what coaches are thinking? Planning? PGU tells you. If this was an NBA team you'd be talking about hundreds...or more likely thousands for the information you get here.

If you're a Wildcat fan...you're a PGU member. If you bleed red and blue, you're a PGU member.

ACE and company do it better than ANYONE. PERIOD!!!

On top of that you have tons of members to discuss games, players, and hypothetical situations with. JOIN.
    Last edited by titan4wildcats; 02-28-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Pick Em Rank

Arizona

None of the members above were asked to endorse the Private Forum.

They chose to post their thoughts and advice because they all have one thing in common with PGU and each other.

We are all very passionate about ARIZONA BASKETBALL!!!

I am proud to say that I am part of this PGU family. You will not find another family more passionate about ARIZONA basketball than PGU and its fan base.

The PGU family has their little spats and tantrums from time to time (like all close-knit families), but the bottom-line which brings us all together and allows us to channel our energies is our undying passion for the University of Arizona, especially the Basketball program (oh crap, am I starting to sound like Bill Walton, that's ok)!

If you are as passionate about ARIZONA basketball as we are, joining the Private Forum is simply a natural progression. The information is superior, accurate, and always presented to the membership in a timely manner (often times, weeks or even months) before the general fan base has a clue of what's happening!

I have witnessed Bruce Larson's team in their final year at old Beardown Gym (remember all the dead spots in the floor).

Then the Snowden era started at McKale featuring the "Kiddie Corp" with Jim Rappis, Herman Harris (human helicopter from Chester, PA), Al Fleming, Eric Money, Coniel Norman, Larry Demic, etc, etc, etc. Wow, I was hooked on college basketball.

I remember the day when Lute was announced as our Head Coach. As I was a college basketball junkie by now, I fully knew what Lute had done at Long Beach State and what he had orchestrated at Iowa. I was pumped and couldn't wait for basketball to start (sound familiar). You know the rest of that story as Lute fulfilled all of our expectations and then some.

As Lute's legendary days dwindled, we figured that it was a good run while it lasted, but wait:

Enter Sean Miller and PGU. Well, it looks like Sean will be taking us to a whole new level at the University of Arizona for quite some time!

What about PGU; how do they influence Arizona basketball? Well, they have brought us all together with our passion for ARIZONA basketball. They have been on an absolutely elite level when it comes to documenting Arizona basketball and offering insight to the information starved fan base.

Did I mention the endless hours establishing those special, trusting relationships with Arizona basketball recruits and their respective families? Wow, special thanks to ACE and the rest of the PGU staff!

I know there are many other things which PGU does for our beloved university which deserve to be mentioned, but drawing a blank right now. Help me everyone.

Summary, I will always be a Private Forum member!

P.S. - BEARDOWN ARIZONA (one game at a time, 12 more times)!

GO LAS VEGAS HUSTLE!

PGU, thank you!
    Last edited by LVAZBB; 02-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    "Its a good day t​o be an Arizona Wildcat." -- "Its always SUNNY in Tucson."

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Lute Can't beat PGU and the PF!

About 4 years ago while living in China, I was desperate for regular, informed Wildcats BB news. It was a google search, I think, that fortunately led me to PGU. Joined PF about 2 years ago after meeting ACE and Pras at an AAU Tourney in Las Vegas.

While other sites are happy will take your money claiming to cover AZBB, save your money. I was watching an AZ game in downtown Palo Alto at a packed sports bar sitting with the only other AZ fans in the place: father and son AZ grads who had never heard of PGU. I found myself extolling the virtues and rewards of PGU, especially the PF.

My only regrets: disappointment if there are no new posts when checking PGU for the 10th time that day and the occassional guilt from spending so much damn time on this website!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I gotta say, the PF is the best "in the know" I have ever seen. I swear ACE is Sean Miller himself... If we could trade stock based on the tips in PF, we would all be multi-millionaires (and then hauled off by the SEC for insider information)...

Pick Em Rank

Best value on the interwebz, hands down.
    "I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."

Pick Em Rank

Get in on this. We just had some high profile visitors, and then March and all the behind the scenes stuff there, which then goes right into the main recruiting season and staff changes that happen in the months of summer.

This is the best time to get inside info from a legit source.