PGU Ticket Giveaway -- Guess the Score Wed 2/26 v Cal

Threaded View

Sonoran Hoops Cartel losgatos8484's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Default PGU Ticket Giveaway -- Guess the Score Wed 2/26 v Cal

This is a contest brought to you by PGU (what other site gives tickets and other prizes to its members???) for the upcoming game on Wednesday against Cal with the winner receiving two tickets to this Sunday's game against Stanford. The tickets are in the Middle Section 11, Row 20 (not too shabby!). This is a great opportunity to catch the last home game of the year (Senior night) when the Cats could clinch at least a tie for the P12 crown.

The winner will be the member who most accurately predicts the total points scored by UofA against Cal this Wednesday night (UofA points only). Post your entry within this thread only.

General rules and notes:
    • More than one entry will disqualify a member.
    • If nobody guesses the total exactly, then the closest (regardless of being over or under) will win.
    • In the event of a tie, the member with the highest overall PGU post total (when I review the answers) will win.
    • If you can't make the game on Sunday but want to participate for bragging rights only, just note accordingly in your post so we can award the tickets to a Cats fan who can make the game.
    • If your post shows that it has been edited after the game started, you will be ineligible and subject to public humiliation.
    • PM any questions to me, losgatos8484. I will also have final ruling over any currently unforeseen issues.

This contest is independent from the "Guess the Score" contest for $100, so PGU is offering two different contests for the game on Wednesday - how cool is that?
    Last edited by losgatos8484; 02-24-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    PGU Pick'emZ
    Weekly Scoring Title √√√
    All Star Games √
    Season Scoring Title √
    Pick'em Championship! √√