Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 32

Seth Davis can bite me

  1. #1
    Wildcat Fan AzMarCat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    159
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    15018

    Default Seth Davis can bite me

    Calling for an upset...he's a dick...V wannabe...

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...tsillustrated/

  2. #2
    Rawdoggy Dog El Cunado's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    1,425
    Pick Em Rank
    1
    Rep Power
    446896

    Default

    Not sure why anyone cares what this blowhard thinks
    "I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."

  3. #3
    RawDoggy Style IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    7,037
    Pick Em Rank
    2
    Rep Power
    7661134

    Default

    He's a douche, ruined what would have been a good interview of miller by calling him out as out of shape now and stuff like that, he's a dukie right? Makes sense I guess.

    Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Baltimore Blowfish WildcatYuma's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yuma
    Posts
    652
    Pick Em Rank
    176
    Rep Power
    121140

    Default

    Haters going to hate! Play two halves like the first against Utah and we roll them!

  5. #5
    Wildcat Fan Seans Cough's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    894
    Pick Em Rank
    147
    Rep Power
    99892

    Default

    Again??? He picked asu to beat us too...
    "When I took my visit to UofA, it was like the heavens opened up and showed me the light and behind that light, McKale Center" - Channing Frye

  6. #6
    São Paulo Sour Diesel KansasCityCats's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,754
    Pick Em Rank
    5
    Rep Power
    151942

    Default

    If he called one of our two losses this year, then I can't disrespect the guy yet.

    Hopefully, the team beats CU badly and this article is no longer linked by CBS.

  7. #7
    Wildcat Fan moosety2008's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    813
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    35843

    Default

    Everyone thinks we will lose to CU. ESPN does, CU beat writers think it'll be a 8-12 point win. Their players are predicting a 20 point blow out. UCLA and CAL predict us losing as well.

    love all these predictions. Colorado all of a sudden is the #1 ranked undefeated team in the country, and our team is just hurt, can't play offense, reeling, the sky is falling, our freshman have hit a wall, Nick Johnson shoots too much, and TJ is a bad PG that can't create for others....

    This is should be easy/light work for Colorado! They have the nations fastest PG, the best small forward, and are tenacious rebounders and defenders. Plus playing and winning at Colorado is impossible, we might as well just skip playing the game, hand CU the win and bow down to the supreme program that they are.

  8. #8
    BeerDown _BOGIE_'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    323
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    1142

    Default

    same with medcalf...

  9. #9
    Wildcat Fan AridZonaWldCat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    191752

    Default

    Originally Posted by _BOGIE_ View Post
    same with medcalf...
    ...and Digger Phelps, who will be broadcasting the game for espn. It's funny, the Colorado fans think espn gameday is in Boulder because of the Buffs. I think they're there because espn just couldn't pass up the chance of televising a game that they think Arizona is going to lose and send the Arizona hater Phelps to rub it in.

    BTFD

  10. #10
    The Triple dtread7's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    503
    Pick Em Rank
    17
    Rep Power
    43581

    Default Seth Davis can bite me

    They picked us to lose and we did... Maybe our team should prove them wrong and then they'll stop picking them to lose

  11. #11
    Wildcat Fan pjh13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    302
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    53060

    Default

    Maybe I'm just overly superstitious but I would like people to stop making these threads. It seems we have lost right after blasting someone for picking against us both games we have lost this year.

  12. #12
    Baltimore Blowfish HSP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    2,113
    Pick Em Rank
    96
    Rep Power
    505365

    Default

    lol you guys are out of control, the way we've been playing, the way the refs having been calling games against us, and the way the buffs want to beat us, make this a decent upset pick.
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"


  13. #13
    Chi City Chronic Esq's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,024,868
    Pick Em Rank
    6
    Rep Power
    4902947

    Default

    Why is anyone upset someone thinks Arizona is going to lose in an arena that wants nothing more than to beat Arizona, and is college gameday on top of that? There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people who think the same way and are thinking the same way. Thousands will putting money on that idea. Hell, how many people in pick'em this week are going with that?

    CU is going to be insane. We're only 4.5 point favorites. It wouldn't even be that big of an upset.

    In MLB, multiple times per week every week, baseball teams are favored by more. Those favorites lose their fair share of games.

  14. #14
    Wildcat Fan Azwldctfan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,723
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    9200756

    Default

    Ignore.

  15. #15
    Wildcat Fan Azwldctfan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,723
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    9200756

    Default Re: Seth Davis can bite me

    What people are missing is that Colorado kind of sucks. Every road game we have played has been a crazy environment. Out of Cal, ASU, and Utah, I think Colorado is arguably the worst of those teams. They play average defense and are the 10th best offense in the league. Xavier Johnson runs his mouth like he is something. Arizona is going to kick their ass. Dinwiddie-less Colorado is a small threat and the crowd is just another wannabe crowd that offers nothing Arizona can't handle. Arizona 63 Colorado 54. No overtime.



    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Chi City Chronic Esq's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,024,868
    Pick Em Rank
    6
    Rep Power
    4902947

    Default

    Originally Posted by Azwldctfan View Post
    What people are missing is that Colorado kind of sucks. Every road game we have played has been a crazy environment. Out of Cal, ASU, and Utah, I think Colorado is arguably the worst of those teams. They play average defense and are the 10th best offense in the league. Xavier Johnson runs his mouth like he is something. Arizona is going to kick their ass. Dinwiddie-less Colorado is a small threat and the crowd is just another wannabe crowd that offers nothing Arizona can't handle. Arizona 63 Colorado 54. No overtime.



    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    They have absolutely sucked, and we took them to the shed for the majority of our last game. Game seemed over by the 1h. We've since gotten a bit worse ourselves, and this atmosphere is going to be incredible unless we quiet them with an early route like we did in Tucson.

    Besides, feel some solace in these kinda guys picking against us. These kinda guys across all sports have a pretty terrible track record of being correct. Cowherd last year in NFL is the last one of these guys to actually not embarrass himself.

    We're good, and someone saying we could lose is not that controversial. It's an opinion of a guy paid to give them.

  17. #17
    Cooler Than Ben Affleck Matt Damon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    18
    Pick Em Rank
    159
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because Seth Davis thinks Colorado can beat Arizona, doesn't mean it will happen! Take it from me, Matt Damon!

  18. #18
    Wildcat Fan Ben Affleck's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Matt Damon View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because Seth Davis thinks Colorado can beat Arizona, doesn't mean it will happen! Take it from me, Matt Damon!
    Everything's always got to be about you doesn't it?

    The fact is Arizona could beat BC, who beat Syracuse, which basically means they are the #1 team. Colorado is an afterthought, just like how Jimmy and I think of you.

  19. #19
    Wildcat Fan pjh13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    302
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    53060

    Default

    Originally Posted by Esq View Post
    Why is anyone upset someone thinks Arizona is going to lose in an arena that wants nothing more than to beat Arizona, and is college gameday on top of that? There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people who think the same way and are thinking the same way. Thousands will putting money on that idea. Hell, how many people in pick'em this week are going with that?

    CU is going to be insane. We're only 4.5 point favorites. It wouldn't even be that big of an upset.

    In MLB, multiple times per week every week, baseball teams are favored by more. Those favorites lose their fair share of games.
    I actually agree with most of your post. But, I have never seen a baseball line that high ever let alone multiple times a week.

  20. #20
    Chi City Chronic Esq's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,024,868
    Pick Em Rank
    6
    Rep Power
    4902947

    Default

    Originally Posted by pjh13 View Post
    I actually agree with most of your post. But, I have never seen a baseball line that high ever let alone multiple times a week.
    -4.5 roughly equals a -200 ML (ML = Straight up winner, without points as a handicap. -200 means pay 2 to win 1, i.e Bet $200 to win $100) There are constantly favorites over -200. Obviously they wont give a team 4.5 points. Baseball scores are nothing similar to basketball scores, obviously.

  21. #21
    Wildcat Fan thecatsmeow's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Posts
    500
    Pick Em Rank
    132
    Rep Power
    47748

    Default

    If I'm betting on this game all my money goes on the buffs. This is a prime upset opp. Not sure why people are upset about the upset pick.

  22. #22
    Wildcat Fan AridZonaWldCat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    191752

    Default


  23. #23
    Wildcat Fan tpc82's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    132
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    18591

    Default

    Yeah. Big upset when we are only a 3.5 point favorite. Its time to bear down.

  24. #24
    Chi City Chronic ZonaZoo2014's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    794
    Pick Em Rank
    48
    Rep Power
    148884

    Default

    Digger Phelps: "The joke is that Arizona thinks they're gonna win"

    I didn't see College GameDay because I didn't wake up in time. Did this quote really happen? If so I will volunteer to be the one who physically assaults Digger. We are the #4 team in the country and it is a joke that we have a chance at winning? ROFLMAO wut?

  25. #25
    Chi City Chronic Esq's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,024,868
    Pick Em Rank
    6
    Rep Power
    4902947

    Default

    Originally Posted by ZonaZoo2014 View Post
    Digger Phelps: "The joke is that Arizona thinks they're gonna win"

    I didn't see College GameDay because I didn't wake up in time. Did this quote really happen? If so I will volunteer to be the one who physically assaults Digger. We are the #4 team in the country and it is a joke that we have a chance at winning? ROFLMAO wut?
    They don't call him digger for nothin'.

  26. #26
    Wildcat Fan drokerother's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    445
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    263693

    Default

    Originally Posted by ZonaZoo2014 View Post
    Digger Phelps: "The joke is that Arizona thinks they're gonna win"

    I didn't see College GameDay because I didn't wake up in time. Did this quote really happen? If so I will volunteer to be the one who physically assaults Digger. We are the #4 team in the country and it is a joke that we have a chance at winning? ROFLMAO wut?
    I'd be happy to help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLvInHNWUc

  27. #27
    Wildcat Fan AzMarCat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    159
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A
    Rep Power
    15018

    Default

    Originally Posted by pjh13 View Post
    Maybe I'm just overly superstitious but I would like people to stop making these threads. It seems we have lost right after blasting someone for picking against us both games we have lost this year.
    Your superstition is noted and obviously incorrect...I'm waiting for an apology from Seth...if he gives it I will never post a thread like this again...

  28. #28
    Baltimore Blowfish WildcatYuma's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yuma
    Posts
    652
    Pick Em Rank
    176
    Rep Power
    121140

    Default

    Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
    If I'm betting on this game all my money goes on the buffs. This is a prime upset opp. Not sure why people are upset about the upset pick.
    Good one!

  29. #29
    Yay Area Killa Beez AzJunky's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    615
    Pick Em Rank
    92
    Rep Power
    169645

    Default

    If that quote is legit from digger, he best fake sick next time gameday is in tucson

  30. #30
    Baltimore Blowfish HSP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    2,113
    Pick Em Rank
    96
    Rep Power
    505365

    Default

    Seth Davis@SethDavisHoops 10h Total beatdown by Arizona. Frickin' total.
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"


  31. #31
    Baltimore Blowfish HSP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    2,113
    Pick Em Rank
    96
    Rep Power
    505365

    Default

    Seth Davis@SethDavisHoops 11h This is a thoroughly dominating win by Arizona on the road in conference. Gonna be a wonderful flight back to Tucson.
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  • Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •