Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seth Davis can bite me

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Seth Davis can bite me

Calling for an upset...he's a dick...V wannabe...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...tsillustrated/

Pick Em Rank

Not sure why anyone cares what this blowhard thinks
    "I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."

RawDoggy Style IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

He's a douche, ruined what would have been a good interview of miller by calling him out as out of shape now and stuff like that, he's a dukie right? Makes sense I guess.

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

Pick Em Rank

Haters going to hate! Play two halves like the first against Utah and we roll them!

Pick Em Rank

Again??? He picked asu to beat us too...
    "When I took my visit to UofA, it was like the heavens opened up and showed me the light and behind that light, McKale Center" - Channing Frye

São Paulo Sour Diesel KansasCityCats's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

If he called one of our two losses this year, then I can't disrespect the guy yet.

Hopefully, the team beats CU badly and this article is no longer linked by CBS.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Everyone thinks we will lose to CU. ESPN does, CU beat writers think it'll be a 8-12 point win. Their players are predicting a 20 point blow out. UCLA and CAL predict us losing as well.

love all these predictions. Colorado all of a sudden is the #1 ranked undefeated team in the country, and our team is just hurt, can't play offense, reeling, the sky is falling, our freshman have hit a wall, Nick Johnson shoots too much, and TJ is a bad PG that can't create for others....

This is should be easy/light work for Colorado! They have the nations fastest PG, the best small forward, and are tenacious rebounders and defenders. Plus playing and winning at Colorado is impossible, we might as well just skip playing the game, hand CU the win and bow down to the supreme program that they are.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

same with medcalf...

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by _BOGIE_ View Post
    same with medcalf...
    ...and Digger Phelps, who will be broadcasting the game for espn. It's funny, the Colorado fans think espn gameday is in Boulder because of the Buffs. I think they're there because espn just couldn't pass up the chance of televising a game that they think Arizona is going to lose and send the Arizona hater Phelps to rub it in.

BTFD

Pick Em Rank

Default Seth Davis can bite me

They picked us to lose and we did... Maybe our team should prove them wrong and then they'll stop picking them to lose

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Maybe I'm just overly superstitious but I would like people to stop making these threads. It seems we have lost right after blasting someone for picking against us both games we have lost this year.

Pick Em Rank

lol you guys are out of control, the way we've been playing, the way the refs having been calling games against us, and the way the buffs want to beat us, make this a decent upset pick.
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"

Pick Em Rank

Why is anyone upset someone thinks Arizona is going to lose in an arena that wants nothing more than to beat Arizona, and is college gameday on top of that? There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people who think the same way and are thinking the same way. Thousands will putting money on that idea. Hell, how many people in pick'em this week are going with that?

CU is going to be insane. We're only 4.5 point favorites. It wouldn't even be that big of an upset.

In MLB, multiple times per week every week, baseball teams are favored by more. Those favorites lose their fair share of games.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Ignore.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Re: Seth Davis can bite me

What people are missing is that Colorado kind of sucks. Every road game we have played has been a crazy environment. Out of Cal, ASU, and Utah, I think Colorado is arguably the worst of those teams. They play average defense and are the 10th best offense in the league. Xavier Johnson runs his mouth like he is something. Arizona is going to kick their ass. Dinwiddie-less Colorado is a small threat and the crowd is just another wannabe crowd that offers nothing Arizona can't handle. Arizona 63 Colorado 54. No overtime.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Azwldctfan View Post
    What people are missing is that Colorado kind of sucks. Every road game we have played has been a crazy environment. Out of Cal, ASU, and Utah, I think Colorado is arguably the worst of those teams. They play average defense and are the 10th best offense in the league. Xavier Johnson runs his mouth like he is something. Arizona is going to kick their ass. Dinwiddie-less Colorado is a small threat and the crowd is just another wannabe crowd that offers nothing Arizona can't handle. Arizona 63 Colorado 54. No overtime.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    They have absolutely sucked, and we took them to the shed for the majority of our last game. Game seemed over by the 1h. We've since gotten a bit worse ourselves, and this atmosphere is going to be incredible unless we quiet them with an early route like we did in Tucson.

Besides, feel some solace in these kinda guys picking against us. These kinda guys across all sports have a pretty terrible track record of being correct. Cowherd last year in NFL is the last one of these guys to actually not embarrass himself.

We're good, and someone saying we could lose is not that controversial. It's an opinion of a guy paid to give them.

Cooler Than Ben Affleck Matt Damon's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because Seth Davis thinks Colorado can beat Arizona, doesn't mean it will happen! Take it from me, Matt Damon!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Matt Damon View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because Seth Davis thinks Colorado can beat Arizona, doesn't mean it will happen! Take it from me, Matt Damon!
    Everything's always got to be about you doesn't it?

The fact is Arizona could beat BC, who beat Syracuse, which basically means they are the #1 team. Colorado is an afterthought, just like how Jimmy and I think of you.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Esq View Post
    Why is anyone upset someone thinks Arizona is going to lose in an arena that wants nothing more than to beat Arizona, and is college gameday on top of that? There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people who think the same way and are thinking the same way. Thousands will putting money on that idea. Hell, how many people in pick'em this week are going with that?

CU is going to be insane. We're only 4.5 point favorites. It wouldn't even be that big of an upset.

In MLB, multiple times per week every week, baseball teams are favored by more. Those favorites lose their fair share of games.
    I actually agree with most of your post. But, I have never seen a baseball line that high ever let alone multiple times a week.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by pjh13 View Post
    I actually agree with most of your post. But, I have never seen a baseball line that high ever let alone multiple times a week.
    -4.5 roughly equals a -200 ML (ML = Straight up winner, without points as a handicap. -200 means pay 2 to win 1, i.e Bet $200 to win $100) There are constantly favorites over -200. Obviously they wont give a team 4.5 points. Baseball scores are nothing similar to basketball scores, obviously.

Pick Em Rank

If I'm betting on this game all my money goes on the buffs. This is a prime upset opp. Not sure why people are upset about the upset pick.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Yeah. Big upset when we are only a 3.5 point favorite. Its time to bear down.

Pick Em Rank

Digger Phelps: "The joke is that Arizona thinks they're gonna win"

I didn't see College GameDay because I didn't wake up in time. Did this quote really happen? If so I will volunteer to be the one who physically assaults Digger. We are the #4 team in the country and it is a joke that we have a chance at winning? ROFLMAO wut?

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by ZonaZoo2014 View Post

I didn't see College GameDay because I didn't wake up in time. Did this quote really happen? If so I will volunteer to be the one who physically assaults Digger. We are the #4 team in the country and it is a joke that we have a chance at winning? ROFLMAO wut?
    They don't call him digger for nothin'.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by ZonaZoo2014 View Post

I'd be happy to help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLvInHNWUc

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by pjh13 View Post
    Maybe I'm just overly superstitious but I would like people to stop making these threads. It seems we have lost right after blasting someone for picking against us both games we have lost this year.
    Your superstition is noted and obviously incorrect...I'm waiting for an apology from Seth...if he gives it I will never post a thread like this again...

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
    If I'm betting on this game all my money goes on the buffs. This is a prime upset opp. Not sure why people are upset about the upset pick.
    Good one!

Pick Em Rank

If that quote is legit from digger, he best fake sick next time gameday is in tucson

Pick Em Rank

Seth Davis@SethDavisHoops 10h Total beatdown by Arizona. Frickin' total.
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    Ryno - "

Pick Em Rank

Seth Davis@SethDavisHoops 11h This is a thoroughly dominating win by Arizona on the road in conference. Gonna be a wonderful flight back to Tucson.
    Ryno - "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast