Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predictors....

Hybrid View

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Predictors....

Bruinnation and Buffzone are convinced Arizona will not win the PAC-12. Buffzone predicts a 8-12 point CU victory on Saturday. Bruin nation predicts Kyle Anderson will be PAC-12 MVP, Steve Alford coach of the year and Arizona to finish in 3rd place.

i love the doubters and the Haters. I'm simply asking for a sever beat down of CU on Saturday.

We lose 2 buzzer beaters in an entire season playing at our worst, and teams we've beaten are talking as though were just this struggling team spiraling down the drain.

Pick Em Rank

well we better sack the f*ck up and win then. because nothin is coming easy for the rest of the season.
    "if you're not bearin down, i dont know whatcha doin"

Pick Em Rank

Does anyone know if Sean brings this kind of stuff to the teams attention or does he not feel he needs to?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Re: Predictors....

Originally Posted by Grammar Cop View Post
    Does anyone know if Sean brings this kind of stuff to the teams attention or does he not feel he needs to?
    Is this a serious question?,Do you honestly think SM would quote message boards to the team?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Coach Miller don't care about any outside factors; that's why he continually preaches to "honor the process" and "do what we do better than our opponents."

And for Arizona to finish in 3rd place, they'd have to lose 3 of their final 5 games; two of which are at McKale, where they haven't lost this season.

Who the hell knows what happens. I just want them to beat Colorado tomorrow.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

A win at Buffs has so much positive stuff to bring..

We might be top 3 again

A great win on the road vs. #3 team in the conference

Make Bruin nation and others shut up

Beat Xavier J.

I even saw Seattle Times ranking Cats #3 beyond UCLA and ASWHO (no joke!). Wtf? It was their power rankings right after we lost in Tempe. It is time we shut the haters.

Pick Em Rank

UCLA can absolutely win the conference. But they have to be 2 games better than us the rest of the way, and while they have the easier schedule, nothing is easy on the road.

I don't know what Colorado fans are talking about. I guess their season is ruined so they have to discuss other teams. However, I do expect tomorrow's game to be our most difficult road game of the season.
    "It's all basketball oriented," Aaron Gordon on why he chose Arizona.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    UCLA can absolutely win the conference. But they have to be 2 games better than us the rest of the way, and while they have the easier schedule, nothing is easy on the road.

I don't know what Colorado fans are talking about. I guess their season is ruined so they have to discuss other teams. However, I do expect tomorrow's game to be our most difficult road game of the season.
    Even more difficult than at UCLA and at Michigan?
    "When I took my visit to UofA, it was like the heavens opened up and showed me the light and behind that light, McKale Center" - Channing Frye

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Pras View Post

You are right on with this Pras. It is not unreasonable for UCLA fans to think they have a real chance to win the conference.

Arizona definitely has the more difficult schedule: @Colorado, Cal and Stanford at home, @OSU, @Oregon
    UCLA's schedule: @Stanford, Oregon and OSU at home, @Washington, @WSU

I would much rather have UCLA's schedule than ours down the stretch. But like Pras said, anything can happen in conference play.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Honestly all these haters make me want to get out on the court to shut them up.

you have a colorado news paper columnist making statements that CU will beat us by 8-12 points. 8-12!!!! And that was serious... Quote "I see an 8-12 point CU victory as the buffs have re-established themselves without spencer and Arizona is reeling a bit without Ashley!"

They account for the fact that it's ESPN game day in boulder, Tad Boyle is fired up and is chest bumping their Athletic Director, they put the smack down on ASU, and have now won 4 straight 20 game seasons!

all of this and the fact that it's hard to play in Boulder, Arizona has no offense, and Colorado is poised to win the PAC-12 or come in second place, means Arizona will lose by at least 8-12 points.......

Over at Bruinsnation they talk about how they would destroy us if we played them again

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

As Mark Lyons said: "Zip 'em up"

Resident Buff Fan Shoulder2Shoulder's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Huh. For a fanbase that reportedly doesn't care about CU, you see to take the opinions of a beat writer for a local columnist pretty personally.

Stereotypical Asian Guy AztecWildcat's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Meh whatever....you can find a guy on the internet who thinks we didn't land on the moon.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by AztecWildcat View Post
    Meh whatever....you can find a guy on the internet who thinks we didn't land on the moon.
    Wait. We did?

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Shoulder2Shoulder View Post
    Wait. We did?
    lolz. anyways good luck tomorrow.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by AztecWildcat View Post
    lolz. anyways good luck tomorrow.
    You all as well. Hoping for a better game than the one against the scum devils wednesday. I pray the Pac-12 will send their top ref crew to an ESPN Gameday game. At least that way they wont be too embarrassing.

Pick Em Rank

You all as well. Hoping for a better game than the one against the scum devils wednesday. I pray the Pac-12 will send their top ref crew to an ESPN Gameday game. At least that way they wont be too embarrassing.
    They all suck!!!

Pick Em Rank

What's with this good wishes crap? I hope a part of the ceiling falls on top of the student section and we stomp on CU.
    "When I took my visit to UofA, it was like the heavens opened up and showed me the light and behind that light, McKale Center" - Channing Frye

Pick Em Rank

One thing many pac-12 fans can agree on is the officiating.

Pick Em Rank

I would be shocked not to see Larry's bag man at this high profile TV game.

He will do his best to make a made-for-tv ending.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Someone needs to foul Xavier Johnson hard.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Someone needs to foul Xavier Johnson hard.
    you really don't want to do that. You won't like him when he's angry.

Pick Em Rank

Incorrect. I don't like him any time, and more importantly, no one on our team does either.

Originally Posted by SnowBuff View Post

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by SnowBuff View Post
    Oh sweetie it's okay, he still loves you

"I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."

Pick Em Rank

Let's make a distinction first.

These aren't predictors. These are click drivers.

They spout **** to drive clicks on their crap site. The ****tier the opinion about a popular team the more clicks.

These asshats wont go away, and the longer the internet exists the more there will be of them.

I do my part by trying not to give these morons the time of day, and try and tell others to avoid falling into the traps of a troll.

Pick Em Rank

It's so cute when Bruins or Buffs concern themselves with how we're doing. Others too. Kinda' like how Monty was still thinking about us even after his bad loss to Uckla the other night, when he said it's a shame that Uckla doesn't get to play AZ again, to get back at us. (That's ok, Monty. We do, however, get a chance to get back at your team). Or Colorado's X. Johnson saying they will beat us by 20!! - 20? Has any opponent come near that boast? It's laughable when Bruin fans say Miller can recruit, but he's not much of a coach. They're just insecure come tournament time, knowing their coach couldn't get past Harvard last year, when our 'not-such-a-good-coach' had no trouble doing so. Arizona doesn't have the #1 defense in the country by having a mediocre coach.

All this opposing fan, coach and player chatter only means AZ is the team on top. And I think, after what will be a battle in all 5 of our remaining games, we keep that top position to win the Pac. Although, even if we do win the conf title, I still think Uckla's Anderson will get Pac POY. And Miller will not get Pac COY either. I'm too cynical of this conference to believe they will send any accolades our way.
    I always think we're gonna' win

Baltimore Blowfish TraneofThought's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

CU and ucla fans mad or nah?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Here is another one from ESPN:

No. 4 Arizona at Colorado, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN: Colorado lost four of five games after Spencer Dinwiddie suffered a season-ending knee injury in a loss at Washington on Jan. 12. It was a sad moment for a program on the rise and a player with legit NBA dreams. But sophomore Xavier Johnson has scored 20 or more four times since Dinwiddie’s injury (he hadn't scored 20 this season before then). He’s stepped up to help a Colorado team that’s won five of its last six while boasting a top-50 adjusted defensive efficiency per Ken Pomeroy. But Arizona understands loss, too. On Feb. 1, Brandon Ashley suffered a season-ending foot injury that changed the dynamics of the program. His midrange game, size and defense were all vital for the nation's former No. 1 team. The Wildcats are not the same without him, but they’re still a viable contender. Why? Because Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is reminding all doubters that Sean Miller’s recruiting classes have brought a bunch of talent to Tucson in recent years. Including the California game (Ashley left the contest after just two minutes of action), Hollis-Jefferson has averaged 12.6 PPG, 6.8 RPG, 1.2 BPG and 1.2 SPG. Yeah, the Wildcats are different. But they’re still good. Just not good enough to knock off this soaring, reinvigorated Colorado squad on the road.

CU 73 AZ 71

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Here is another one from ESPN:

No. 4 Arizona at Colorado, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN: Colorado lost four of five games after Spencer Dinwiddie suffered a season-ending knee injury in a loss at Washington on Jan. 12. It was a sad moment for a program on the rise and a player with legit NBA dreams. But sophomore Xavier Johnson has scored 20 or more four times since Dinwiddie’s injury (he hadn't scored 20 this season before then). He’s stepped up to help a Colorado team that’s won five of its last six while boasting a top-50 adjusted defensive efficiency per Ken Pomeroy. But Arizona understands loss, too. On Feb. 1, Brandon Ashley suffered a season-ending foot injury that changed the dynamics of the program. His midrange game, size and defense were all vital for the nation's former No. 1 team. The Wildcats are not the same without him, but they’re still a viable contender. Why? Because Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is reminding all doubters that Sean Miller’s recruiting classes have brought a bunch of talent to Tucson in recent years. Including the California game (Ashley left the contest after just two minutes of action), Hollis-Jefferson has averaged 12.6 PPG, 6.8 RPG, 1.2 BPG and 1.2 SPG. Yeah, the Wildcats are different. But they’re still good. Just not good enough to knock off this soaring, reinvigorated Colorado squad on the road.

CU 73 AZ 71

Maui Big Black Howler Monkeys DoubleJ's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Anyone who thinks 144 points will be scored is out of touch...

Seattle Silver Foxes Applequest's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

I don't think the schedules are appreciably different. If UCLA can sweep the Bay Area trip, then we better be able to sweep them at home. The real reason UCLA fans are confident is because they are playing better than us. They are 7-1 in their last 8 games, with 6 of those wins by double digits. Its time to start taking notice of UCLA, both in the Pac-12 and nationally. There's no question they had the talent, but they seem to have put it together and are playing great basketball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast