Last Night--A Sign?

Hybrid View

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Wilbur Last Night--A Sign?

It looks like the Wildcats might have got most of their mojo back last night.

As a team the Wildcats shot:

FG-42.9% 3pt-41.7% FT-73.7%

Gabe York: FG-60% 3pt-50% Nick: FG-40% 3pt-50%(1of2) and 6 of 7 FT's

TJ only shot 38% of his field goals--5 of 13, but had 6 assists-0 TO's and 3 steals.

All around the team looked like they're started to get back on track...play looked better in most respects.

What could/should happen in the remainder of this week?==Utah will beat ASU==Stanford will beat UCLA==UofA will beat Colorado==Oregon ST will beat Washington

Sidenote: Jahaha continued his quest to prove he's an NBA ready point guard--1 assist with 5 turnovers. (Did anyone see the game? I missed it. Was wondering if Gilling grabbed Jahaha's crotch again?)
    Last edited by titan4wildcats; 02-20-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Second half offense was once again abysmal. 21 points on 32% shooting (second half)

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

We were outrebounded, I think. But I am happy with the offense play. My only concern is that we sometimes wanted very easy chances and with bad calls the game turned out to be close in the end. I hope we get a W in the next game. That would be a süper confidence booster and a slap on Xavier J.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by vivarizona View Post
    We were outrebounded, I think. But I am happy with the offense play. My only concern is that we sometimes wanted very easy chances and with bad calls the game turned out to be close in the end. I hope we get a W in the next game. That would be a süper confidence booster and a slap on Xavier J.
    We will be out rebounded any game that we play TJ Nick and Gabe together for over half the game with Aaron in foul trouble. But hopefully that won't be a trend cuz a lot of those foul calls were pretty bogus

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by UAlum View Post
    We will be out rebounded any game that we play TJ Nick and Gabe together for over half the game with Aaron in foul trouble. But hopefully that won't be a trend cuz a lot of those foul calls were pretty bogus
    Seems to be the consensus that Aaron was put out of the game by a couple of fouls and several wanna-be fouls. But, they can't play without refs, and these apparently are all we can get.
    Hopefully it won't be a trend for the remainder of the games.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by vivarizona View Post
    Playing about the last 10 minutes without Arizona's best rebounder, Gordon, played a factor in that occuring.

Huntington Beach Honey Badgers soazbnb's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

We took took many jumpers way too early in the possession.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Being out-rebounded was in part to some flaky calls by the refs putting Gordon on the bench for a huge part of the game...

RawDoggy Style IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

After the first half the offense wasn't pretty, but Utah has only lost once at home this year, also in overtime, so it's still a good win. Definitely didn't get any help from the refs between AG's fouls and all the fouls they got down the stretch. It was encouraging to see Gabe take over on offense in the first half.

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

surrounded by an army of 2. Which i created...
    Pick Em Rank

Gabe. 5-5 in first half. 1-5 0-3 3's in second.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Palpalife View Post
    Gabe. 5-5 in first half. 1-5 0-3 3's in second.
    I just don't get it. Gabe has an on switch and an off switch. It's like he's incapable of assessing the game and taking good shots at good times. He's either playing very conservative, hoping not to make a mistake; or launching anything he touches regardless of the quality of the shot and the time on the shot clock. And when he's off AND taking bad shots at bad times its painful. When he's on its fabulous. I just don't know what to think of him...
    HTTFB