Expectations without Brash

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Expectations without Brash

Like most of you I honestly thought the cats were the best team in the country with Brash. Reality sucks though and right now we just aren't that good.

I do believe Miller will have the cats playing their best in March but what do really expect now? For me I think I will be amazed if we make the sweet 16. We simply can't score and Miller doesn't seem to have a clue about how to fix it.

One good thing is we won't have to deal with the horrible pac 12 officiating. It simply gets worse every year. I have zero problem with not calling a tech against the fans for rushing the court. However the players rushed the court before the dunk and Carson hung on the rim. There were so many bad calls tonight. I really believe games are being rigged by these refs. The corruption starts with Larry Scott and reeks all the way down the food chain. Those blind mice have zero integrity.

Seattle Silver Foxes Don't Pay the Choll Toll's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

I'm still holding on that we are just in a offensive funk. Still got a few weeks to figure it out. I know it's ASU but end if the day it's still just another game and we still have 1.5 game lead in the PAC

Pick Em Rank

Every team is daring half our team to shoot, and we still miss. How can Miller fix that? Less than 50% FT shooting, how can Miller fix that. I thought York could spread the floor, and Pitts, with Brash out, but not last night.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Coach Miller gives them what they need. The plays, the direction and the encouragement. They have to clear their heads of all the garbage. They have to start making the shots they were making for the first 18 or so games. They were magnificent against several teams much better than any of the Pac teams they're playing now. They just have to get back to that. Rondae is about the only one who's playing better now than at the beginning of the season. The rest need to man up, clear their heads and get their stuff together.

The head coach is responsible for the team's results....to a degree. But in the end, if you give them everything they need and they don't perform like they should, that's on them.