Arizona at ASU for February 14th

Old Pueblo Peyote Poppers ZonaZoo2014's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Default Arizona at ASU for February 14th

I have two spectacular tickets to UA at ASU. Section C, row 13, on the aisle. That is corner lower bowl behind the ASU bench. I am asking $300 for the pair, which I think is very reasonable. I will listen to offers from PGU members since I know they're going to a good home. Send me a PM if you are interested. I can have my friend deliver to Phoenix in the next week or I can deliver to Tucson any time after the 9th (he has them in Tempe and is bringing them down the 9th).

Pick Em Rank

$200.00
    "When I took my visit to UofA, it was like the heavens opened up and showed me the light and behind that light, McKale Center" - Channing Frye

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Sounds like scalper prices to me.

Originally Posted by ZonaZoo2014 View Post
    I have two spectacular tickets to UA at ASU. Section C, row 13, on the aisle. That is corner lower bowl behind the ASU bench. I am asking $300 for the pair, which I think is very reasonable. I will listen to offers from PGU members since I know they're going to a good home. Send me a PM if you are interested. I can have my friend deliver to Phoenix in the next week or I can deliver to Tucson any time after the 9th (he has them in Tempe and is bringing them down the 9th).

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by yoyowordup View Post
    Sounds like scalper prices to me.
    Trolling? Every good ticket I've seen on CL is $200+ EACH. Cheapest lower level corner pair on Stubhub is $176 each.

Bump with a drop to $280.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Trolling? I don't know, what's your definition? I buy/sell a lot of tickets on craigslist, mostly hockey. There are TONS of tickets on stubhub and craigslist right now. Tickets will come down substantially in the next 7 days.
    Trolling? Every good ticket I've seen on CL is $200+ EACH. Cheapest lower level corner pair on Stubhub is $176 each.

Bump with a drop to $280.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by yoyowordup View Post
    Trolling? I don't know, what's your definition? I buy/sell a lot of tickets on craigslist, mostly hockey. There are TONS of tickets on stubhub and craigslist right now. Tickets will come down substantially in the next 7 days.
    Thank you for stating the obvious. No matter how popular the event the tickets always go down on the day of so I'm well aware of that. However, for now this is $70 cheaper than anything on Craigslist or Stubhub so I'm not sure why I'm a scalper. Thanks and have a nice day. Remove yourself from my thread please.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I didn't say you were a scalper I said you were charging prices similar to a scalper.

It is definitely not obvious that prices always go down. Actually, they usually don't go down for sold out events in high demand. But in this case, re-sellers overbought and prices will come down.

This is not YOUR thread so if this social interaction is not to your liking you should probably stop coming to this website.

Thank you for stating the obvious. No matter how popular the event the tickets always go down on the day of so I'm well aware of that. However, for now this is $70 cheaper than anything on Craigslist or Stubhub so I'm not sure why I'm a scalper. Thanks and have a nice day. Remove yourself from my thread please.
    Last edited by yoyowordup; 02-07-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Yoyo, did you just ridicule Zoo for offering up tickets at "scalper" prices then start a thread to sell tickets for an even higher price?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

My tickets are not a higher price. They are $159 for 2 tickets which is EXACTLY face value.
    Originally Posted by DoubleDown View Post
    Yoyo, did you just ridicule Zoo for offering up tickets at "scalper" prices then start a thread to sell tickets for an even higher price?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

....Aaahhh, thought you were asking $159 each.