The Only Solution I See.

Wildcat Fan, I am azfansincebirth's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default The Only Solution I See.

I do not think Ashleys injury has made us inferior. I think it makes us mortal, but not inferior.
    The only solution i see, is that Gordon does whats best for the team an moves to the 4. Rondae start at the 3 position and York become the 6th man... We played with fire statistically the past couple of games and with Ashley going down, a subpar performance just wasnt gonna cut it. Ive seen Korcheck come in for garbage time minutes and honestly i dont think he's able to come in during the middle of conference play and be a major factor, maybe im wrong, HOPEFULLY im wrong. We either go back to Lutes old model an start running a 3 guard orientated offense with AG at the 4 and York & NJ both starting with RHJ as 6th man, or Rondae starts at the 3 & we just bear the f*** down and find ways to win. I still feel we are final four bound but it wont be as much of a breeze to get there as it mightve been had Brash not went down.
    Last edited by azfansincebirth; 02-01-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Pick Em Rank

AG being exclusively a post player plays to his strengths.

He is a disaster on the wing for going on a month now.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

This team is still good, but with NO depth, no longer among the elite. The final four is now a pipe dream because teams will have time to prepare, and we have one less weapon on offense, and the teams that can play defense will make our non existant offense even worse, and our defense is no longer to be feared as we are not as big in the front court anymore.
    It was nice while it lasted, but Miller has his hands full trying to figure this one out. We need a Bear Down big time.

Wildcat Fan, I am azfansincebirth's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Esq View Post

Took the words RIGHT out my mouth. Cal sagged COMPLETELY off of him on the perimeter and dared him to knok down shots, i dont see how he plans on being an elite Nba small forward if he cant even hit mid range jumpers consistantly

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Korcheck! he would keep teams honest in the post

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I believe Korcheck will contribute more than we expect him to. Come on K, it is time to step up!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Esq View Post

Exactly and I wish he would have shot one of them. I mean he wasn't even looking to shoot it. He should have the confidence to take the shot if it is given to him especially if he wants to be elite in the NBA. Better to learn now then in March