You ready, York?

Pick Em Rank

Default You ready, York?

Gabe York will now have a MUCH bigger role on this team. He's always wanted the minutes and thinks he's NBA good, so now is his chance to prove it.

Without Ashley, think about it... minus Nick who else can really create their own shot and actually hit a mid-range jumper or three pointer? No one. Our defense with TJ, NJ, RHJ, AG and Zeus is still elite, but our offense will need a spark. York has to be that guy.

Now is your time to shine, York.
    AIR GORDON

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I think you bring in Korcheck to play defense and rebound and pick up the offense by committee

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I wish York all the best. We are definitely a different team now but if York can deliver we may have a shot for a run.

São Paulo Sour Diesel KansasCityCats's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Rondae will provide great defense and interior scoring, but I hope that Gabe steps up from the perimeter because everybody else (including Nick) has struggled from 3.

I think it will be fun to see this new lineup

Pick Em Rank

He's been getting about 18 minutes a game so far. With the increase of 3 guard lineups that should increase to at least 25 from here on out. I've seen a little more aggressiveness from him on driving the lane and getting to the foul line or dropping it off to one of the bigs. Definitely would like to see a lot more of that going forward. When he comes off the screen with urgency he can either catch and shoot the ball if the defender goes under the screen, or drive to the lane if the defender goes over the top and is trailing him. But he has to make that decision quickly and be decisive.

We all know York has ability to be a scorer, not just a shooter, now's his time to step up and prove it

Desert Diamond Cardsharks Kdogsr.'s Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

I agree it's Gabe's time to shine..He's are best 3 point shooter and now that Ashley is out he's are 3rd best free throw shooter..I'm gonna enjoy watching him put up MUCH bigger numbers with his added minutes!!