Interesting 2015 NBA Mock Draft (Includes 4 first-round Wildcats)

Pick Em Rank

Default Interesting 2015 NBA Mock Draft (Includes 4 first-round Wildcats)

This site is decent, but I wouldn't look too much into it at all just yet. I just thought it was cool too see 4 Wildcats in the first round. It was last updated before Ashley's injury, though.

http://nbadraft.net/2015mock_draft

10. Stanley Johnson- Detroit Pistons
    15. Kaleb Tarczewski- Charlotte Bobcats
    16. Brandon Ashley- Brooklyn Nets
    17. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson- Washington Wizards
    AIR GORDON

Pick Em Rank

Very cool to see but Zeus going #15 LOL.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by ArizonaAlpha View Post
    Very cool to see but Zeus going #15 LOL.
    What part of that seems unrealistic? 7 footers with any offensive skill at all get drafted in that range all the time.

Pick Em Rank

[QUOTE=ArizonaSting;592148]It was last updated before Ashley's injury, though.

Pre-injury Brandon was going to go pro in 2014, so yea its more interesting that accurate.
    Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor, the accountant. Probably a great golfer... huge ass.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by ArizonaSting View Post
    This site is decent, but I wouldn't look too much into it at all just yet. I just thought it was cool too see 4 Wildcats in the first round. It was last updated before Ashley's injury, though.

http://nbadraft.net/2015mock_draft

10. Stanley Johnson- Detroit Pistons
    15. Kaleb Tarczewski- Charlotte Bobcats
    16. Brandon Ashley- Brooklyn Nets
    17. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson- Washington Wizards
    NBADraft.net historically projects Arizona guys real high - I never understood why. I think one of their guys must be an Arizona fan. For example - Kirk Walters was projected as a 2nd round pick until about half way through his senior year, when they finally kinda gave up on it.

I say that, but at the moment they have AG 21st in '14. Teams won't allow a kid as advanced at such a very young age at everything but shooting to drop that far. They have NJ 31st in '14 - I personally think he'll return unless a team guarantees he'll be drafted in the 1st round.

I don't see any way Zeus or BA are drafted ahead of RHJ personally. Zeus could be a mid 1st rounder in '15 if he has a nice year and shows a little more diversity (statistically relates to higher blk/stl rate, higher ast/rate, more mid range efficiency). BA, well, I guess if he proves healthy it's possible, but it seems highly optimistic at the moment.

OK - edit that - as of yesterday, they now have Johnson 10, RHJ 11, Zeus 15, BA 19. A little better imo.

It's all moot though - mocks are quite worthless this early. Any moment Wize will chime in that NBAdraft.net is the very worstest of the worst.

Pick Em Rank

I usually only take Chad Ford's insider pieces and DraftExpress mocks seriously. I've seen this site a few times and the homer side of me always seemed to like it because of how highly AZ players were always ranked.
    AIR GORDON