Duke @ Cuse

Hybrid View

Pick Em Rank

Default Duke @ Cuse

My thoughts.

1. Refs swung towards home court
    2. Cuse had home court advantage
    3. Cuse had 25K fans (more than they will ever get) helping them beat duke, again @home
    4. They beat duke at the end with duke having two of its best players in foul trouble starting around the 10 min mark, and eventually fouled out.

Meanwhile.

AZ beat Duke outright in regulation in a *neutral court (2/3 were easily duke fans) with all of their starters still in the game.

This is easy, I know who #1 is!
    Twitter: @BeardownBill
    Papadeuce - "Whenever i meet up with kane my wife says to "tell your boyfriend hi for me""
    AztecWildcat - "There are more lawyers than people on this website. Jesus."
    GulfCoastCat - "grapejuice isn't rod?"
    Ryno - "
    ****, I better take a shower before work. I smell like DawgWarrior"
    cjw2222 - "The only thing Rondae can't shoulder shimmy? eeisners sex life"

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by HSP View Post
    My thoughts.

1. Refs swung towards home court
    2. Cuse had home court advantage
    3. Cuse had 25K fans (more than they will ever get) helping them beat duke, again @home
    4. They beat duke at the end with duke having two of its best players in foul trouble starting around the 10 min mark, and eventually fouled out.

Meanwhile.

AZ beat Duke outright in regulation in a *neutral court (2/3 were easily duke fans) with all of their starters still in the game.

This is easy, I know who #1 is!
    *35k... Maybe 25k that could actually see the game from their seats. Those upper level tickets that were way off to the left where they sent the sideline reporter in the first half were ridiculous.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Syracuse didn't look great. We would kill them. If Duke had any balance they would have won. Duke kept passing to the middle and then without even looking at the rim would throw it out. If we put Ashley in the middle of the zone we would destroy it. They couldn't stop us given our balance.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by anguskahn View Post
    Syracuse didn't look great. We would kill them. If Duke had any balance they would have won. Duke kept passing to the middle and then without even looking at the rim would throw it out. If we put Ashley in the middle of the zone we would destroy it. They couldn't stop us given our balance.

I agree. I do not see how that zone would stop our interior Big Men. Also believe if dook played any real "D" they could have pulled it out. Another huge game changer in our favor as well.

On a side note, Texas looks GOOD. Really impressed with that club after watching them slap Kansas around today.
    "Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."
    John Wayne

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by anguskahn View Post

THIS - they passed inside on the Zone multiple times then kicked it out without a look time and time again. Duke had a weak post game. I thought they got beat on the boards worse than the box score results (33-38 Cuse). And who the F had Fair ? geez.

That said I was thrilled to see Duke get beat....

Pick Em Rank

Default Duke @ Cuse

Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    *35k... Maybe 25k that could actually see the game from their seats. Those upper level tickets that were way off to the left where they sent the sideline reporter in the first half were ridiculous.
    I wouldn't have paid more than $5 to sit there.

Pick Em Rank

Good chance we never see these guys.

Cuse fans got destroyed by the 3. It's been Boeheim bane since existence. A team will get hot in the tournament against them