Chase Jeter PF/C
    Malik Newman G
    Ivan Rabb PF/C
    Brandon Sampson G
    Justin Simon G/F
    Ray Smith SF
    Diamond Stone C
    Stephen Zimmerman C
    Last edited by Bacon; 01-27-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Scandinavia Dirty Pirates dabest1002's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

What happened to Stephen Zimmerman?

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by dabest1002 View Post
    What happened to Stephen Zimmerman?
    Added.

Bangkok, Thailand (originally from Tucson)
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Wize, Just curious, is there anyone on 2015 that you would pull the trigger on right now if you could get their commitment? I have no idea but it would seem the 2015 Class is a bit young yet.....and a bit risky to lock in so early....but then again, what the heck do I know? ;-)

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by BangkokWildcat View Post
    Wize, Just curious, is there anyone on 2015 that you would pull the trigger on right now if you could get their commitment? I have no idea but it would seem the 2015 Class is a bit young yet.....and a bit risky to lock in so early....but then again, what the heck do I know? ;-)
    The one and only freshman that Arizona has ever accepted a commitment from was Nic Wise, who many thought he'd be much better at that time than what he ended up as. I'd never accept a commitment from a kid that young, because he may not develop into what many think he will or he may decide he committed to soon and then reopen his recruitment down the line. It's a pointless agreement on both party's part.

Bangkok, Thailand (originally from Tucson)
    Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Thanks, was thinking the same thing. I would think the 2014 Class would still be a little early to accept any commitments too, unless they were a 'freak of nature' and/or super-skilled. In any case, these "Sticky's" are extremely useful for those of us who are fanatics but lack the intel of who Miller is really chasing. Much appreciated and would buy you a can of "Booty Sweat" if I was over there. lol.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Flag Navy Local 2015 Recruit

Watch out for a local 2015 recruit climbing the rankings Jordan Lane, 6'4 fr Sahuaro HS.

Jordan Lane has made his varsity team at Sahuaro HS, and has been starting since the first game of the regular season. Keep an eye as he along with a hand full of other freshmen play varsity for the next four years.
    Last edited by azcatfan2015; 12-26-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: update

GoCats97

Originally Posted by azcatfan2015 View Post
    Watch out for a local 2015 recruit climbing the rankings Jordan Lane, 6'4 fr Sahuaro HS.
    whatever you say, Jordan Lane!

Pick Em Rank

Tyler Dorsey put up a triple double (33, 12, & 10) in this game tonight....guy is a freshman in HS. He's kinda really good and Arizona is in a good position with obviously along way to go.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

if there is any local kid to watch out for watch out for cienega fr. terrence johnson... kid could dunk since he was in 7th grade

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Terrance is a great player one of the best in Tucson. Not sure if he dunked in 7th grade, I've heard he is has been dunking the past year at least. None the less a great player!

Pick Em Rank

Does this get shuffled at all after Zimmerman's visit yesterday? I know it's splitting hairs with kids this young, but I'm wondering how much the visit means as far as Miller's confidence in getting the kid to commit.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by LesterLoko View Post
    Does this get shuffled at all after Zimmerman's visit yesterday? I know it's splitting hairs with kids this young, but I'm wondering how much the visit means as far as Miller's confidence in getting the kid to commit.
    The list is priority not necessarily the order of confidence of a commit.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by LesterLoko View Post
    It doesn't really matter at this point. These kids don't even graduate for another 3 years and who knows what Arizona's priorities will be by then. This is just a generic list to have a list of guys Arizona is strongly interested in. All I know for this class is that Arizona better land Tyler Dorsey.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Wize View Post
    It doesn't really matter at this point. These kids don't even graduate for another 3 years and who knows what Arizona's priorities will be by then. This is just a generic list to have a list of guys Arizona is strongly interested in. All I know for this class is that Arizona better land Tyler Dorsey.
    Yeah, I figured it's too soon to know how any of those guys will pan out as far as recruiting priorities. And I've heard nothing but good things about Dorsey.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

The one and only freshman that Arizona has ever accepted a commitment from was Nic Wise, who many thought he'd be much better at that time than what he ended up as. I'd never accept a commitment from a kid that young, because he may not develop into what many think he will or he may decide he committed to soon and then reopen his recruitment down the line. It's a pointless agreement on both party's part.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by oilfiltration View Post
    So would you refuse Ivan Rabb's commitment if he accepted Arizona's offer tomorrow?

Pick Em Rank

I feel the Arizona staff is in a wait and see mode and based on the potential of current Arizona targets.
    If Dorsey or Zimmerman committed I feel like the staff would accept it and keep on rolling.
    But we seen how that scenario played out with Torren Jones..
    Playing the wait and see card is a great way to save yourself a spot should the recruit not develop the way the staff hoped.
    Last edited by mvpreed2; 05-26-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling
    Marcus Garvey,MLK,Malcolm X,Joe Louis,Rosa Parks,etc..
    All these men & woman and several more African-Americans helped paved the way to allow me to chase my dream and to pursue greatness,to sit in the same classroom as those whose ancestors thought they were more superior than mine..

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Wize View Post
    Might as well have one of these two. Not a huge list or anything now and I'm sure I'm missing a quite a few guys, but these are the no brainers.

1. Isaiah Briscoe PG
    2. Tyler Dorsey G/F
    3. Aaron Holiday G
    4. Stephen Zimmerman C
    5. Brodricks Jones F
    6. Marcus Lovett G
    7. Charles Matthews SG
    you meant "too." get your **** together wize

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Nations Elite Prospects: 2015 Top 10 ranked Jalen Jenkins get ASU offer!

JUNE 13, 2012 - Mesa point guard Jalen Jenkins went on a visit to Arizona State on Friday and was offered a scholarship.
    This is the guy ARIZONA should pull the trigger on right now and he is in your own back yard!.

Jalen Jenkins - 2015 Point Guard from Mesa High School
    Jenkins is the top 2015 player in the state of Arizona. Jenkins is a very flashy passer, and has great court vision. He seemed to pass before teammates were even open. He has long arms and his length caused a lot of problems for opposing guards he is one of the strongest and most physical defenders in the country. His dribbling was second to none; he weaved around defenders and found open teammates with ease. He did not look for his shot on a regular basis, but did not shy away from attacking when he saw the chance. Jenkins is long and athletic and is only going to continue to get bigger. The sophomore to be has received an offer from Arizona State, and Arizona, Stanford, Oregon State, UCLA, Marquette, Indiana and Washington have shown interest. Jenkins is very strong and big for a point guard defensively he's intimidating and intense clearly one to keep an eye on over the next few years.

Coach Max Ivany, one of the Nation's most well connected and premier evaluators of Boys Basketball Talent for the College Level. Arizona's top freshman player, 2015 G 6'4" Jalen Jenkins Burkett Jalen is super athletic with tons of potential. He is old school in his approach always looking to attack both offensively and defensively. The Seattle transplant has been in Arizona foronly a short time and has already made a name for himself. He was one of the best players in any class and didn’t care who was guarding him as he had one plan in mind and that was to get buckets.

He's got a 3.9 GPA to go along with his advanced game

Last edited by strong2thehoop; 09-09-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Pick Em Rank

None of these kids are going to commit early, but I'd accept a commitment from Raab, Zimmerman, Dorsey, Briscoe, Lovett, and Holiday.

Huntington Beach Honey Badgers TruRedBlue13's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

I'd pull the trigger early for zimmerman, dorsey, or Briscoe in a heartbeat, not so sure with the lovett camp, I'm want him to be at Arizona but his recruitment hasn't been that great for us.
    Honor the process, don't expect everything to be handed to you. Be about the team and the greater good for all. Go Honey Badgers!

Pick Em Rank

Briscoe and Lovett are the only 15s that I would accept on the spot right now.

Pick Em Rank

Tyler Dorsey is transferring to Findlay Prep. That should lead to major coverage of him by PGU I imagine.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Yzzz View Post
    Tyler Dorsey is transferring to Findlay Prep. That should lead to major coverage of him by PGU I imagine.
    I was wondering who would be transferring to Findlay this season.
    They usually get a few big name upperclassmen to come in but it's still early.
    They loss DA/Ashley/Bennett/Winston from last year's team.
    I would expect that they bring some big names to fill those spots.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Aaron Gordon,Marcus Lee and PJC at Findlay though.
    From 2015 I think Rabb would be a good edition since they need bigs.
    Marcus Garvey,MLK,Malcolm X,Joe Louis,Rosa Parks,etc..
    All these men & woman and several more African-Americans helped paved the way to allow me to chase my dream and to pursue greatness,to sit in the same classroom as those whose ancestors thought they were more superior than mine..

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Default Watch out for Deion James

Look out for Empire High School 2015 grad Deion James. He is one of the most underated talents in the state. At 6'5 he can play all positions on the court in high school and is ready to take his game to the next level.

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by VoopJ View Post
    Look out for Empire High School 2015 grad Deion James. He is one of the most underated talents in the state. At 6'5 he can play all positions on the court in high school and is ready to take his game to the next level.
    Are you a relative or part of his "team?" Or, is that unsolicited?
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr5sogzd4j1qfd3x7.gif

I am the one who knocks....I am the Danger!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Relative, letting UA fans know what's in their backyard. He is already getting looks from West Coast D1 schools.

Huntington Beach Honey Badgers TruRedBlue13's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Have him go on campus and give miller a unofficial demonstration or tell him some up-in-coming events one of the asisstents can come too. Only way you'll get more cover is if your recruit peeks the interest of ACE or on of the coaching staff. Then we can get the ball running on the recruitment.
    Last edited by TruRedBlue13; 08-30-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Honor the process, don't expect everything to be handed to you. Be about the team and the greater good for all. Go Honey Badgers!

São Paulo Sour Diesel KansasCityCats's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

We always love to see the Cats land in-state talent - especially when their entire HS career can be followed by the staff. 2015 seems like a million years away, but I thought the same thing about 2012 when I first started checking PGU.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Last year Deion received high praise from a UA top brass after a high school game. Deion is just starting to realize his potential and after a succesful AAU summer, he is only going to get better. Deion, Terrence Johnson & Jordan Lane are three of the top 2015 prospects in AZ, and they all live in Tucson.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast