Gameday UofA versus CU

Sao Paulo Sour Diesel Papadeuce's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Default Gameday UofA versus CU

I hadn't seen it anywhere else but this is as good a confirmation in my book as we're gonna get right now.

See you in Boulder ESPN, per Chris Fowler...

I'm proud #cubuffs will host Gameday hoops show Feb22. Salute for strong season in the making. Students need to represent!

https://twitter.com/cbfowler/status/428284653695680513
    “São Paulo is not for amateurs.”

Pick Em Rank

The beat down the Buffs are going to receive on their home floor with Game Day in attendance, I almost feel bad for these schmucks.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

The atmosphere in Boulder is going to be amazing for this game. I still think we will win, but gotta give credit to Buffs fans that venue can get rockin

40 minutes of fun for us, 40 minutes of pain for you. ARIZONA WILDCATS BASKETBALL.
    "On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rush to my side so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time." - Ron Swanson

Pick Em Rank

I understand Dinwiddie is a big part in the recent success they've had and it shows with his season ending injury how the Buffs have started the proverbial avalanche...I just hope we don't get "bored" in Boulder like we did the second half of our game against them in McKale.

It should be noted, X-Alien Johnson was flapping his gums pretty hard after that game and I hope the CATS use that as some motivation to annihilate this self entitled team and fan base.....
    #4Bashley

Sao Paulo Sour Diesel Papadeuce's Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by lutedalegend View Post
    The atmosphere in Boulder is going to be amazing for this game. I still think we will win, but gotta give credit to Buffs fans that venue can get rockin
    I believe the saying is "you can't spell C-Unit without NIT."
    “São Paulo is not for amateurs.”

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by CALDWELL View Post
    I understand Dinwiddie is a big part in the recent success they've had and it shows with his season ending injury how the Buffs have started the proverbial avalanche...I just hope we don't get "bored" in Boulder like we did the second half of our game against them in McKale.

It should be noted, X-Alien Johnson was flapping his gums pretty hard after that game and I hope the CATS use that as some motivation to annihilate this self entitled team and fan base.....
    I'm really expecting Arizona to try and blow their doors off. The end of the CU game continued well into the Utah game.

Cats love playing with their food.

Pick Em Rank

Between the crowd, the cameras, and the big mouth - our team should be good on motivation come gameday.
    If God isn't a Wildcat fan, then why do I bleed Red and Blue?

Pick Em Rank

Between the crowd, the cameras, and the big mouth - our team should be good on motivation come gameday.
    If God isn't a Wildcat fan, then why do I bleed Red and Blue?

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Sweet! We got robbed of GameDay at McKale so this a great consolation.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Originally Posted by Arizona Jones View Post
    Sweet! We got robbed of GameDay at McKale so this a great consolation.
    With Arizona's presence in the west, it is ridiculous that GameDay doesn't make a yearly appearance in Tucson.

Pick Em Rank

Its going to be fun spoiling the Buffs' party. Arizona pre-party will again be at the Dark Horse.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I was hoping to hear that. Dark Horse was great last year! I'll be there

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by Statfreak101 View Post
    With Arizona's presence in the west, it is ridiculous that GameDay doesn't make a yearly appearance in Tucson.
    From a program standpoint we're ideal. Things just don't work that well in the west when they want to start filming at 6 in the morning tucson time...
    HTTFB