Predcitions For The Remainder Of The Week

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Wilbur Predcitions For The Remainder Of The Week

Most don't know I'm psychotic....I mean psychic. But I have my predictions for the remainder of this week for the teams in the upper realms of the Pac.

UCLA is going to Oregon. Oregon is going to win. Why?

Dana Altman appears to have Oregon back on track. Oregon is a very difficult place to play. UCLA, while they've improved considerably still, as far as I've heard, don't travel well.

Arizona State is going to Stanford. Stanford is going to win. Why?

Stanford is not happy about the loss to UofA. Arizona State will be a little cocky because they beat Cal. Stanfords guards can at least make things difficult for Jahaha(and as we know, slow him down and the team follows.

Washington is going to Washington State. Washington State is going to win. Why?
    Washington is playing much better of late. Washington State is playing the same...not so good. ?? But, Washington has a habit of playing to their opponents level. Washington State has a habit of beating Washington when they come there. Washington can get cocky and look down on Washington State.

And finally, Arizona is going to Cal. Arizona is going to win. Why?
    Arizona's bigs can play havoc with Cal's front court. Arizona got the scare against Stanford and is going to come out with a vengeance. Cal is disoriented because ASU just beat them at home. And because Rondae is going to make the guys smile and get them back on track and the assists are going to pile up.

The results: There will be four teams tied at 5-4, and the Arizona Wildats will be in sole command of the Pac at 9-0!

Okay, it may be more of a dream than an actual prediction, but watch and see. Every once in a while I've actually been right! (Or I was dreaming)

But feel free to point out any predictions I missed.

Bear Down Wildcats!

Pick Em Rank

Originally Posted by titan4wildcats View Post
    Most don't know I'm psychotic....I mean psychic. But I have my predictions for the remainder of this week for the teams in the upper realms of the Pac.

UCLA is going to Oregon. Oregon is going to win. Why?

Dana Altman appears to have Oregon back on track. Oregon is a very difficult place to play. UCLA, while they've improved considerably still, as far as I've heard, don't travel well.

Arizona State is going to Stanford. Stanford is going to win. Why?

Stanford is not happy about the loss to UofA. Arizona State will be a little cocky because they beat Cal. Stanfords guards can at least make things difficult for Jahaha(and as we know, slow him down and the team follows.

Washington is going to Washington State. Washington State is going to win. Why?
    Washington is playing much better of late. Washington State is playing the same...not so good. ?? But, Washington has a habit of playing to their opponents level. Washington State has a habit of beating Washington when they come there. Washington can get cocky and look down on Washington State.

And finally, Arizona is going to Cal. Arizona is going to win. Why?
    Arizona's bigs can play havoc with Cal's front court. Arizona got the scare against Stanford and is going to come out with a vengeance. Cal is disoriented because ASU just beat them at home. And because Rondae is going to make the guys smile and get them back on track and the assists are going to pile up.

The results: There will be four teams tied at 5-4, and the Arizona Wildats will be in sole command of the Pac at 9-0!

Okay, it may be more of a dream than an actual prediction, but watch and see. Every once in a while I've actually been right! (Or I was dreaming)

But feel free to point out any predictions I missed.

Bear Down Wildcats!
    I have no idea what to make of Oregon. I try not to read into anything of a 1 game win streak over WSU.

I do agree that Arizona's front court should make quick work of Cal's front court.
    I blame ESPN, PAC-12 Network, Larry Scott, East Coast Bias, Direct TV, Dish Network, The Honda Center, PAC-12 Refs, and Mark Lyons

Pick Em Rank

Oregon got back on track? Just because they beat a terrible Washington St team doesn't mean anything, they still lost 5 straight prior to that with 2 of those being at home vs what seemed to be a team on the rise in Cal and an average Stanford squad who lost to Oregon St two days before. If they beat UCLA tonight then maybe they are starting to get back to winning
    If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will, I have spare time - Tommy Callahan

Desert Diamond Cardsharks Kdogsr.'s Avatar
    Pick Em Rank

"And because Rondae is going to make the guys smile and get them back on track", I like that this is a sure thing to happen..Rondae, work your magic

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Well, I guess I'm more psychotic than psychic. UCLA beat Oregon 70-68. That's one wrong already. Hmmm!

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

I did pretty good actually. Missed the UCLA vs Oregon game by two points. Oregon had a 68-65 lead in the last two minutes and held it through 3 or 4 UCLA possessions. Then their defense let down and UCLA won by two, 70-68.

Stanford Beat ASU.

Washington St. Beat Washington.

And finally, I believe if Ashley hadn't got injured, the Cats would have taken Cal. Hard to foresee him getting injured.

I don't think my predictions were that bad after all.
    Last edited by titan4wildcats; 02-03-2014 at 08:57 AM.

Pick Em Rank
    N/A

Having a full 2 game lead over Cal and essentially a 3 game lead over UCLA at the half way point - I'll take it.