- 2 Post By AlwaysBeenACatFan
Next 4 Games will tell us a Lot about this team
This maybe the toughest stretch of the Year, so far for the CATS.
1. On the road against a Very good Oregon team, that maybe a new group of players but they are playing pretty well. Also, they had nearly 14k fans show when they played #13 Cin, so they will be there in force. (I say we win by 10) These guys like adversity.
2. On the road against osu....Need I say more. This program has given Miller and our CATS more problems than any in the conference. Earlier this year Kansas only won by 6. This will be their first BIG home game of the year, so I expect turnout to be larger than their current 3-5k per game. (I see a nail biter.....KP is the difference)
3. Yes, asu in McKale North. This will be their defining game of the year and I expect their A game, which isn't much better than Utah has...We crush them by 15....a Little pay-back for last years season ending loss.
4. ucla @ home.....Don't need to explain this one. I see us winning this and defending our HOME against our biggest rival. We WILL be ready for them. I expect the ucla legs to be tired by game end, and if they play like they did against Mizz....it could be ugly.
So YES....I do think we will be 18-0 after these 4.....At least I believe we can.
BTW, stop complaining about your unbeaten CATS. Heck, they are UNBEATEN!
I believe that it is possible to sweep the next four games. Not probable- but possible. It will depend on the CATS and whether or not they are ready to make adjustments and to BEAR DOWN and play the way that they can. By this I mean from the inside out. GO CATS
and the first 14 haven't? come on man.
Kenpom's stats say we have only a 27% chance of making it through this stretch without losing, so it will be tough. It will definitely tell us a lot if we win them all.