I can't post the link yet (new poster), but there is a pretty good article by Jason King on ESPN. It's a comprehensive and rather substantive piece worth reading IMO (side note: I have really never been a huge fan of his). If anybody could post it, it'd be much appreciated. A couple of takeaways:
- Best homecourt advantage (top 10): McKale Center - received votes (probably somewhere around 15)
- Team he's "still undecided" on - Arizona
- Player "I'd pay to watch" - Jahii Carson, Arizona State
- Underwhelming" player - Kyle Anderson, UCLA
- "Oregon State poised to take the next step"
All homerism aside, I can see how an ESPN analyst could be undecided on our squad. In large part, because I guarantee he's seen one, maaaybe two, games due to our first seven opponents. These next two games against Clemson and Florida are critical in showing the rest of the country that U of A is back on the map (though we already know it :))