good line and will get plenty of action on both sides
"I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows."
Arizona Game Notes:
- The last time Arizona started the season 8-0 was 1998.
- The win over Florida extended the Arizona winning streak to 8 games.
- Arizona beat the spread by 3.0 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Wildcats have beaten the spread.
- Prior to this game, Arizona played 29 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 10-19.
- Arizona set a season low for rebounds.
- The Wildcats have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Arizona has a 17.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Solomon Hill and Nick Johnson) accounted for 50.7% of the points.
- Nick Johnson has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Johnson had a career high with 3 three-pointers.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kaleb Tarczewski.
Florida Game Notes:
- Florida lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Mike Rosario and Erik Murphy) accounted for 48.4% of the points.
- Mike Rosario has led the team in scoring 3 times in 8 games this season.
- Scottie Wilbekin set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Mike Rosario has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Rosario set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.